Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks.
Microneedling uses tiny sterile needles to safely and precisely create controlled micro-injuries to the skin, triggering new collagen production. Dr. Monica Tadros MD offers micro-needling treatments for her patients in NYC & NJ to help rejuvenate the skin.
Improvements & Benefits of Microneedling
- Improve skin’s overall tone and texture
- Reduce pigmentation
- Dissipate the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Reduction in the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Visible younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging
- Positive effect on hyper-pigmentation, acne, and other unsightly skin conditions
- Creates a fresher appearance or glow to the skin
To consult with the best Board Certified Facial & Plastic surgeons or to schedule an appointment with the top END doctors in NYC & NJ, please contact one of our locations. We have two convenient locations in both New York and New Jersey. Our office located Park Avenue in Manhattan can be reached at +1 (212) 532-4590 and you can contact our Bergen County office in Englewood, NJ by number +1 (201) 408-5430.
Payment: cash, check, credit cards.
Working Hours NJ & NY:
Monica Tadros, MD, FACS
New York Office:
911 Park Ave Suite 1C,
New York, NY 10021
New Jersey Office:
300 Grand Ave #104,
Englewood, NJ 07631