Distribution center stores goods for a short time. Aside from a storage facility, a distribution center offers several other services such as but not limited to order fulfillment, packaging, and cross-docking.
· Exclusive Lug Style Lip Hinge provides superior strength and extended life
· High Strength Steel Tread Plate (Ramp & Lip)
· Robotic Welding for improved strength, quality, and consistency
· Reliable Dual Extension Spring Lifting Mechanism
· Ergonomic Design – Easy operation that requires less lifting force
· Exclusive EZ-Lift™ Spring Assist on Lip Hinge reduces the lifting force
· Heavy Duty Steel Lifting Handle with Safety Grip
· Operating Range is 5″ (127 mm) above to 5″ (127 mm) below the dock
· Effective Working Range is 3” (72.6 mm) above to 3” (72.6 mm) below the dock
· Lower Profile Design reduces interference with material handling equipment
· Beveled Lip Edge (11 degrees) provides a smooth interface with trailers
· 15” (381 mm) Lip Standard (Optional 17” (432 mm) lip available for refrigerated trailers)
· Tire Laminated Bumpers mounted to steel bumper blocks – 16” (406 mm) projection
· Exclusive EZ-Hang™ installation system simplifies install
· Integral Maintenance / Service Strut
Besides, a mechanical edge-of-dock leveler enables a quality dock door to close flush with the floor. This reduces the potential for dirt and debris and helps prevent pathogen-carrying pests from entering the facility.
So as you go about the decision-making process and explore how to further maintain proper standards in your distribution facility—and look for ways to prevent energy loss at the loading dock—we’d like to leave you with these Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Leveler
from SERCO at Overhead Door Company of New Jersey.
· Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WL
· Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WS
· Kelley Model CM Mechanical Dock Leveler
If you’re a business owner, architect, contractor, or facility manager and needing a loading dock leveler, commercial door, or operator, Overhead Door Company of Eastern New Jersey’s
team of experts can help you find the best fit for your application needs and requirements. From their headquarters in Jamesburg, NJ, Overhead Door Company of Eastern New Jersey is poised to serve all of New Jersey, New York, and surrounding areas.
We work around the clock to keep your doors and dock equipment up and running. For sales, service repair, contact any of our local branches or use our toll-free main number: 609-642-4864.
· Protect Your Investment
· Reduce Lifetime Ownership Costs
Our team looks forward to working with you and your company. Call us at 609-642-4864. Please contact us
or send your service request
online with any questions about which loading dock leveler solution will work best for your distribution company’s loading dock
. Servicing all of New Jersey and New York.