SAP Hybris Cloud for Service is a cloud-based solution that can improve your customer service. The platform is designed to transform your service company digitally by making it easier to access contextual and complete customer information, offer several service channels, and obtain real-time insights into the performance of your call center. SAP Hybris Cloud for Service can make the quality of your customer service more consistent in every channel, including social, phone, the web, chat, and email. Real-time insights on service performance can be viewed from embedded dashboards and powerful analytics. For customers, the platform gives control, up-to-date customer information, and better access to your company's knowledge bank. This way, you can improve the way you serve and engage your customers. Here is a closer look at some of the features of SAP Hybris Cloud for Service:
- Knowledge integration – With SAP Hybris Cloud for Service, field technicians and service agents can access integrated information from an existing knowledgebase. This can help them respond to customers consistently and intelligently in real time. The same feature may help boost agent productivity since the solution comes with the ability to share the knowledgebase with customers and provides automatic recommendations to agents.
- Multi-Channel ticketing – Through multi-channel service ticketing, SAP Hybris Cloud for Service can unify agent experience across the multiple engagement channels used by your business. The full conversation history can be captured in one location for maximum efficiency to ensure that the right person sees and handles the cases, while still adhering to escalation and routing rules of the company.
- Service analytics – Managers get real-time insight into the customer service performance of a team using powerful dashboards and analytics. This way, it is also easier to monitor the service performance in real-time. Managers can keep track of escalation trends, response times, priorities, and handle times through pre-built reports and dashboards.
- Personalization – SAP Hybris Cloud for Service lets agents create their own personalized experience while enabling quicker access to the information they need using features like in-line editing, flagging, tagging, reports, custom fields, and tiles.
- Customer service through social media – You can use the software to leverage your social media channels to effectively engage customers and resolve their issues. There are also features that can help you identify important messages among millions of tweets and posts. These features enable you to respond quickly and efficiently.
About the Author:
Knack Systems is a Premium Partner of SAP with a focus around Customer Management, which includes Cloud Solutions, Hybrid Solutions, E-commerce, and Analytics. Knack Systems provides end-to-end services in SAP transformation programs, including solution roadmaps, implementations, integration services, rollouts, support, upgrades, testing, and package evaluations.